Tuesday, July 10, 2012

two weeks of writing

So I'm in my second week here in Massachusetts. This workshop has really helped me identify who I am and where I come from. It has built confidence and made me a better teacher, but most importantly, I've become a great writer! I feel secure in my abilities and have written some amazing pieces that I want to get published.

In two days I have to perform my spoken word poem in front of close to 150 people. I love the piece that I wrote for this and will be proud to share it!

I feel like every human being needs to get this experience-- two to three weeks of nothing but reading, writing, and celebrating YOU! GREATNESS!

the workshop.


Sorry so general. I don't want to give away where I am until I' not here anymore.

2 comments:

Nanyi M. said...

Hi, first time I see your blog Already suscribed, I write my blog in spanish but I can undertand english as well, you really dedicate to writing that's cool
:)

mendoza said...

Hi, thank you so much! Me encanta tu blog tambien!