Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Convenience-- living in the City

Ever since moving to Manhattan, I've realized how inconvenient my life was before-- it took me about 45min to get to and from my local supermarket. Now, I have a D'agostino, Whole Foods, Food City and Associated Super Markets with a few blocks of where I live. To get to any sort of nature, it was about a 50min walk. Now, its a two minute walk to Central Park and a ten minute walk to River Side Park. Before, I had three trains to choose from to make it into the City for work, and they were all packed like Sardines-- I was STRESSED!  Now, I have FIVE trains lines that run through my area and I ALWAYS get a seat! This is like LUXURY for a NYer!

The inspiration for this blog came when I just googled where my polling site was and I found out that its in the school right up my block! How convenient! How could I NOT vote!? When in Brooklyn, I had to walk and walk to make it to my polling site!

Election day Blog to come this evening.


No comments: