Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Morning and Christmas Day, a NYC Family

I felt like a child this christmas morning! On Christmas Eve I went to bed at 3am, and on Christmas morning I woke up at 9am, I couldn't sleep... it was CHRISTMAS! So Spanish Guy and I jumped out of bed, made breakfast and then ripped open our presents. I LOVED his gift, it was so thoughtful and right on point! He got me waterproof Geox-Tex knee-height leather boots! I've wanted tall boots for years and never got them. He knew!

Christmas Morning, 2012
Christmas Morning, 2012

After breakfast we went out for a walk and grabbed a coffee-- its a christmas tradition that we have (along with a game of ping pong-- long story). It was a nice morning.

All afternoon I was prepping dinner and the house for my family's visit. I planned well because I had enough time to sneak out for a run in Central Park. That was nice because everyone who was in the park was so happy and calm, it was a cheerful beautiful environment.

Christmas with my family was crazy and fun as always. This year I was happy that ALL my brothers were together! love LOVE LOVE it!



No comments: