Saturday, February 16, 2013

Alhaurin de la Torre

Alhaurin de la Torre, with los montes de Malaga atras
We are spending our first few days with my in-laws in their small mountain village by the sea, Alhaurin de la Torre. This is where my husband and I first met, we were working in the same school, and we just knew from the moment we first saw each other, that we would be together. Who would have imagined that four years later we would be back visiting, a married couple... sigh...

Everything I see in this town has great memories, and the scenery is so amazing. 

Tomorrow we move on to Nerja, one of the most brilliantly perfect places I've seen in all my life.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Que bonito baby!! I love you! Quien se iba a imaginar que ibamos a estar asi despues de que nos conocimos? Que grande es la vida.