Monday, March 18, 2013

FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Spanish guy and I created our five-year-plan yesterday. Its basically a priority list for our life which includes where we want to be in five years and the path we will take to get there. On the top of my priority list was financial freedom and career happiness.

at work, captured by my student. 
So I started on the path today (why wait? thats not my style)

My (more detailed) goals are the following:
  • to increase my earning power and 
  • be more challenged
  • to make money by not working
Currently, I'm the director of an educational program, I've been doing this for a long time, its super rewarding, I love it, but its time for me to move on and UP. 

SO-- today I:
  • Made an appt to see a financial advisor to help with savings and investing
  • Applied for four high level jobs to earn more and develop myself more (I like change)

This is the first step on a long and exciting road! BIG things are happening in our life!

No comments: