Sunday, June 16, 2013

Flamenco


My, my teacher and fellow dancers
I have been studying Flamenco for ten months now and this past 
Thursday I had my first public performance!
I absolutely was in my element, I grew up as a performer, and then transitioned into visual art, film, and now after almost 15 years I made a Performance Art come-back!

As we were waiting in lounge area, I knew there would be familiar faces in he audience-- my husband and friends-- but I also knew that there would be strange faces as well, lots of them, but it didn't phase me, I was so excited and I owned the stage, as I did the foot movements, spun my wrists, snapped by neck and swung my skirt, I felt the passion and history of Flamenco in my soul.

It was amazing. 
I'm going to the TOP!


working the stage


1 comment:

Alex said...

You did awesome baby!!! Tienes que volver a apuntarte para seguir aprendiendo!