Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bathroom Redecoration Inspiration!

Spanish Guy and I spent the afternoon hitting up all the major modern furniture stores in Manhattan-- West Elm, CB2, Pottery Barn. We needed to get some ideas/inspiration before getting our hands dirty in some DYI reno's, starting with the bathroom! We are thinking of ripping out the old vanity and replacing it with Pottery Barns Kensington Pivot Mirror:


Our current mirrored vanity:
It photographs well, but it person it's pretty crappy, or should I say doesn't fit with my style. We also want to paint and get one of those cool ladder towel racks! Once we are done with the bathroom it's on to the balcony decoration! FUN! My moon in Libra is dancing around! I want a bold yet oasis feel for the bathroom, modern and chic. Lets GO!

FURNITURE SHOPPING, NYC married couple:














Today we took hope some fresh towels from Pottery Barn as well as Natural Pomegranate Popperie! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

No comments: