Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NYC Penthouse Living

We made it to our new home, A Penthouse in NYC! With the help of amazing friends and family, we finished the move in only a few hours. Our new place is AMAZING! I feel so comfortable and inspired here. The views are spectacular, I can't stop looking out my window. The appreciation I feel is so deep. I went for a few runs in Central Park already, my happy place, and I cooked long meals and Spanish guy is SUPER excited because we have a dishwasher now, so he doesn't have to do the dishes by hand anymore! Ha!

We worked hard for this, I really came from nothing and built something. We will stay here for a while. This will be our new home...

The view from our bedroom, Central Park. PURE ROMANCE!

Balcony entrance.

Spanish Guy enjoying the multiple views of Manhattan.

3 comments:

halloweencouple said...

You are living my dream, first to make it to the city my dad always spoke about as I grew up.

Then to live in the city over looking the park.

Enjoy :)

Unknown said...

I grew up in NYC, and just moved from one place to another within the city. It's beautiful. Thank you for your kind note! :)

mendoza said...

Thank you! I am from NYC, so it wasn't too difficult to navigate the system to make it here! Thank you for your comment! You seem to have an amazing set up too!