Thursday, October 23, 2008

a warm climate



OMG! This is my first time LIVING in a country with a warm climate and I am loving it! Summer is over, so all the Spaniards don't even go to the beach anymore, which makes it all the better for someone like ME that doesn't care what season it is, as long as its HOT I'm THERE! So almost every evening I take a walk on the beach, put my feet in the water, write in my journal or read a book. Sometimes I run by the beach with my bathing suit under my running gear and I strip and take a dip. It feels so great because the sun is so strong and when I'm running, all I want to do is cool off and what better way then to jump in the cool Mediterranean Sea! ahhhh... this is THE LIFE!

Two years ago I lived in Northern Ireland where it was about 50-60 degrees all year and rain and clouds almost everyday. I loved it there, but the weather did not cooperate with what my lifestyle is, OUTDOORS, SPORTS, SUN, NATURE, GOOD HAIR, etc!

So I am living the life right now. Thank you Spaniards for not going to the beach in the fall even though its 80-90 degrees, because I have the whole beach to myself! And I am SOOOO appreciating my life right now and NOT taking it for granted! ahhh...

No comments: