Sunday, November 30, 2008

next?


Dear "up there":

Why have you chosen to present me with these obstacles? I have overcome hurdle after hurdle in my life. Some took me longer than others, some were more of a struggle then others, a few broke me down, but I still managed to get back up and soar even higher. I always thought that you didn't give people difficult lives and situations unless you thought they could handle it. I take that as a compliment, thank you.

But now, when I am trying to better myself, I am presented yet again with a challenge. I have gone through this before. There are not many people that can handle my lifestyle on a constant basis. Not many people at all. I happened to find one that I thought could handle me and love me no mater what, I was mistaken. But life is about living and learning, right?

I will prove yet again that I will overcome. I will move on. I will be strong because you are on my side. Always & Forever.

No comments: