Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm thankful for.

On this Thanksgiving day, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on what I'm thankful for. For me, everyday I give thanks for what I have in my life. Today I had lunch with a 65-year-old woman, she invited me to her house and we had a fabulous time eating, drinking and exchanging stories. I am so blessed to make connections with ALL types of people from all over the world. Also, in one hour, my best friend is coming to visit. We will spend the whole weekend together. I am also thankful to have such friends that will literally go to the ends of the world for me!

So today, I am thankful for:

-- Having love & support from friends all over the world. I am thankful to have met great people from many different countries and to always have a friend no matter where I am in the world.
-- My family. My wonderful brothers, we are the best of friends and I appreciate them so much. My mother who is ALWAYS on my side even if I am wrong, she is like my rock. My father is still in my life, I am grateful for him too.
-- To have such amazing opportunities to see things that most people only see pictures of. To experience so many new things at such a young age.
-- To have a job, money and food in such an uncertain time.
-- For whoever is watching over me from up above. I appreciate that so much and am thankful to be so connected.
-- I am thankful to be given the strength to deal with all of life's obstacles in a way that does not hurt me or anyone else (I will explain this in another blog).

I'd be interested in hearing what other people are thankful for.

Hasta pronto.

No comments: