Monday, November 24, 2008

missing NYC & my NYC loves.


So I am having one of the best times of my life in Malaga, seriously, I feel so blessed to be here and to have met all these great people and to have connected so deeply to my roommates and friends, BUT there is something inside me that is sad that I'm not in NYC. I'm missing so much. I wonder if I will regret it later on. I missed one of my best friends wedding, I missed my friends birthday. My brother is about to graduate to become a fire fighter, his graduation is on the intrepid, I wont be there for that. My mother who I love with all of my heart really needs me now and I am not there. My father never answers his phone, but I would love to see him and hear how he is doing.

Really, is it worth it to have all these new experiences but miss what is continuing to happen in NYC? I don't know, but for now, I'll be here, let's see what happens.

All I can do is send my love, send gifts, make phone calls, send hand written notes, etc. That's all I can do. I'll see them all in June.

Why does everything that is worth something have a catch... I don't know. But I feel so strong & confident for even following through with my move and starting a new life with new people.

I love my NYC family & people, always and forever. xo.

No comments: