Friday, November 7, 2008

up & coming...

Some people call me a free spirit, others call me unstable. To me, I'm an adventurer!

I'm SUPER excited about the next two months, here's my plans:

Next week my best friend in the whole world is moving to Spain! I can't believe that I am going to be living my dream with my BFF!

Also Next week, my friend is having a birthday weekend in the mountains of Sierra Nevada where 15 of us are going to be sharing a lodge in a snowy mountain and go snow boarding and skiing all weekend! I've never been skiing before, and what better place to do it then in the most famous mountains in Europe?!!?

THEN-- It's my loves bday, and I'm sending him a special something (no hints babe). ;)

The first weekend in December I'm going to Granada with a Spanish friend. We are staying in her families house and she is going to show me around this beautiful city! I've been hearing about Granada since the first time I came to Spain, 5 yrs ago!

THEN, lol, Dec 12-15 I'm returning to my second home, Belfast Northern Ireland. I have mixed feeling about this trip. Although I am excited about visiting all my friends and going dancing and drinking in my favorite spots, I have mixed memories here, good & bad. Hopefully this trip will wipe away all the bad feelings and replace them with new ones! I'm starting off my birthday week there (since I didn't get to spend my birthday there 2 yrs ago because I had to go back to NY-- there was a death in the family)

After Belfast, I'll be back in Spain to celebrate on my actual birthday. Im not sure what Im doing yet, but I have friends from the US, France & Ireland coming to spend it with me, not to mention my Spanish friends!

Three days after my bday, my baby is coming and we are spending Christmas cooking and eating at my house, Christmas eve friends are coming over, but I want Christmas to be just for us. Then, we are traveling around Spain, staying in a cottage with a jacuzzi & a private lake for New Years (we want a change from our crazy new years in Quebec last yr-- but knowing us, we'll change our minds and want to party!). THEN we are traveling to Morrocco, Casablanca. We are taking an overnight cruise on a huge ship to get there. We'll stay for 5 days exploring. Then he leaves :( Back to NYC to make that money so we can travel around the Caribbean when I come back for the summer!

In February me and my German friend (& her dog)are taking a road trip in her convertible up to the north of Spain, through France to Berlin in Germany. We'll be driving and stopping in 15 cities, eating sleeping and shopping before we get to Germany where her family lives. Ill say bye to her and take a plane back.

In March I'm going to Athens Greece for three days then taking a small ferry and to go Island hopping. At night, I plan on camping on the beach, instead of paying for a hostel or hotel. I cant wait! I've never camped on a beach before the proper way, with a sleeping bag and all! lol.

So thats all I have planned so far. I'm still booking some trips. I am trying to pack them all in before I head back to good ole NYC in June! Before June I want to go to Portugal to visit my mothers boyfriends family, and I still HAVE to go to Amsterdam, Holland, I just HAVE TO! Anyone want to go with me?

No comments: