Thursday, January 8, 2009

CRAZY/BEAUTIFUL Sevilla

What an experience!
First let me say that Sevilla is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Second I want to say, that my experience there was extra-odd. Let me explain...

Me & Mel were there for three nights. We started off in a beautiful, fancy smancy hotel (not our style at all-- we dont need upscale stuff, but we were with someone else that booked it for us). On the morning of the second day, we woke up and were looking for a place to have breakfast. As we were exiting the elevator and entering the lobby, we saw a busy boy. He was staring at us, but we didn't think anything of it. Then we left the hotel, walked a few blocks, and saw the same bus boy standing outside a shop. We saw him two times after that and thought it was strange. Finally, a guy that was staying at the hotel jumped out of a taxi and started harassing us on the street!! The cops came and we explained the situation as best we could in our intermediate Spanish. We come to find out that the guy paid the bus boy to follow us! The bus boy had been waiting outside our room since 5am, and checking security cameras for us! SICK!!! Anyway, I was not a happy girl after that! I wanted to kick their ass... but of course that wouldn't have solved anything. ANYWAY, Mellia Sevilla Hotel SUCKS! Don't stay there, you can't trust them!

Now that I got that out of the way, Sevilla took my breath away; it has the third largest Cathedral in the world and it has the largest interior in the world. There are also beautiful, well kept parks with huge old trees that dwarfed me in comparison! The holiday lights were mesmerizing and of course my company was great! This is a well known place, so I wont say more. I hope to make it back soon.



No comments: