Monday, February 16, 2009

Vee-DAY weekend, 2009

Woooooooooooooooo woooooooooooo woooooooooo... what a weekend!

So much Shizzit happened, I won't tell my stories, instead write generally about things. It would be too much to explain everything, and most of the things that happened, I'd like to keep close to my heart, not made public (don't be disappointed my love). But WOW, it was quite the experience in more ways then you can imagine!

OK, so, here I go:

My good friend BJ, that lives in Paris, met me in Seville. We stayed at a gorgeous place, with a tranquil roof top deck with the most beautiful outdoor day-bed I've ever seen and hammocks. The colors were vibrant, the Moorish wall designs were spectacularly crafted, the sun was hot, and the neighborhood was tranquil. Every morning, I spent the first few sunny hours having my breakfast up there, relaxing, and taking in the sun. It was the most relaxing mornings I've had in a long time. I could have stayed there all day! PERFECT LIFESTYLE!

We went sightseeing, explored small cobble-stoned streets with beautiful patios, ate (paella-- finally-- and lots of chocolate!), drank (mostly wine, some beer), partied, shopped (and spent way too much money, you wouldn't even imagine, and I HATE spending money on clothes, but everything was so beautiful and unique and I have a weakness for dresses and bikini's, ughhh) and we enjoyed each others company. This was the first Valentines Day in a long time that I have been single (well, kind of, tu sabes, no estoy en enamorada). I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! No stress, no looking for gifts, no disappointments, just enjoying my friends. It was nice. Here are a few pictures of A MILLION that I took.



(above is a passionate singer, not an angry screaming person about to bang a table, ha)

A Valentines Day to remember, in a beautiful place, and more importantly, a weekend with my French girl to remember. I'll see her in France in April! xo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww!!!!
I want to go back!!!!
This makes me miss Sevilla sooo much!!!

Thanks for a great weekend and putting up with me being sick and on anti-biotics!!
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

what a lucky girl you are.