Thursday, April 23, 2009

Training

Tomorrow morning I leave for Madrid. I'll be staying in a hotel for a few nights and on Sunday morning at 9am (3am NYC time) I'll be starting the 2nd international marathon of my life.

I've been training 5-6 days a week for 6 months. 

I used this preparation as a tool to get over heart break. I used it to work out all my problems, I used it to find strength in myself when I thought I had none left. I used it to make my mother proud. I used it to be healthy. I used it to gain newfound confidence. I used it to prove to myself that I can accomplish something HUGE on my own. 

Most importantly, I used this training to heal my soul, develop my health, and focus my mind.

It all comes to fruition this weekend.

1 comment:

Meme Ruiz said...

Good Luck!!!

Can't wait to read the outcome!