Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Marbella

wait wait wait wait wait... where was HE my whole life??? OH IN SPAIN, WHILE MY ASS WAS WORKIN LIKE CRAZY IN NYC MESSIN WITH ALL THE WRONG PPL... ok, ok, ok, haha... ok, I'm off my tangent now. Well, my Alhurino started his two week vacation this past weekend. He took off from work so he can spend my last two weeks in Malaga with me! We started off the countdown with a weekend in one of our favorite places-- his treat! MARBELLA! Beachfront hotel, three pools, room with a balcony, very nice and relaxing... but most importantly, we got to see how it would be to live together, well, at least I got to see it!

It's interesting because I think I learned more about him this past weekend than I did in the past two months of being with him! How he folds his socks, how clean and neat he is, what he normally eats in a full day, how sensitive his feet are (perdoname baby), how much better I am than him in beach paddle ball, haha!

It was a special weekend that I will never forget: dinners, dancing, beach, pools, HUGE breakfast, $30 beers, ha, and how quiero un novio que sabes que quiero un perdiodico cada manana especially while I am relaxing poolside! :) this is important for our future! haha. the truth is, it was fabulous, I can see myself living in Spain for the rest of my life... and I can't say, just yet, why that is... but most people can guess.


Well, all in all, I am amazed, swept off my feet by it all, the romance, the adventure, the experiences, everything... I'm sure ppl can tell by all these blogs, my apologies for the mushiness ppl, I'm sorry.

No comments: