Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Skippy & the beach.

Mini cars (or SMART CARS) are SOOOOO European, and I LOVE THEM! For this reason, we rented one for our weekend road trip. I fell in love with this car, we named him Skippy and he was our greatest companion! haha.

It was perfect because we were staying in a small village where the streets are so tiny, and in order to drive through them, you need a tiny tiny car like SKIPPY!
Skippy took us on a great adventure along the Costa Del Sol into Cadiz where the most beautiful beaches in the world are! When we saw a beach we liked, we stopped, and visited it. One beach in particular blew my mind! It was so natural, the water was so clear and warm, the sand so white and soft, with each step our feet sunk in and were naturally massaged; the backdrop was so perfect with small undulating hills, and roaming, free cows, I felt like I was in a dream. I never wanted to leave, me and Alex stood holding each other forever, it was the perfect place for us to just be together, without any worries, without any stress, nothing but me, him and our beautiful surroundings.

OK, back to the excellent adventures of SKIPPY! We hopped back in and continued on our Spanish coastal journey... CUBAN RAP BLASTING, THE WARM BREEZE, THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY... everything was perfect.
For me, Spain is perfect, so to experience all of this, especially with such an amazing person, it is what my dreams have been made up of my whole life!

That's the truth. Nothing even compares to this.

ok, ok, back to Skippy and beaches:

We made it to the small pueblos of Cadiz, Spain is known for it's white villages, every house in the village is painted white. The one we visited sat on an amazing long beautiful beach. GORGEOUS!

we swam, flew a kite, played soccer, relaxed and kissed for hours and hours! :)
Us and our love Skippy. We will miss him!
More soon. xo.

No comments: