Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The African, Spanish, & English fairy tale

Once upon a time me and my love were driving along a highway and saw a beautiful image, a foreign land in the distance, we were in Spain, and there was Africa, it was 20 minutes away-- across the sea.We continued driving until we came to a huge rock, called Gibraltar, and it was owned by England.
Passports ready, we drove to the boarder and were transformed into English people in a matter of minutes. We drove closer and closer to the huge rock and decided to park the car. We got out and went hiking up Gibraltar. Only to find wild monkeys wandering around.
The more we hiked the more monkeys we came across, monkey families too!
The more we saw, the more scared I became.
Until finally I needed a rest, so I took a nap.
Eventually we returned to Spain, after having seen 3 countries in one day, phewwww...
And the monkeys and us lived happily ever after. The END.

No comments: