Monday, June 8, 2009

Goodbye/Hello

WOW, My friends are fabulous! Before I left Spain, my girlfriend threw me a goodbye party at her house, she cooked, bought drinks, invited all my friends, etc. It was so nice and so thoughtful. It's rare to meet and keep such great people in your life that you know you can really trust and rely on.
My goodbye PARTY in SPAIN with my loves:
And at the same time, on the other side of the world, my most amazing friend Joyce was planning a welcome home party for me in a club in the city! She emailed all my friends, and organized everything! It was so fun and so nice to see everyone, and party my ass off with real NYC music!!!! Enough with the European shit!!! haha.

I definitely felt the love. My childhood best friend was there, my high school friends, and traveling buddies, awwww... I was happy to be back in NYC!
Through my goodbye and hello parties I was able to see, yet again, how amazingly loving my friends are and how much we care about each other! A CHEERS to my friends for life, all around the world! XO.

No comments: