Sunday, June 21, 2009

hot/cold, up/down, in/out: lovin life right now.

haha...
pointless, aimless blog:



It's interesting, because sometimes I get these thoughts, like really intense thoughts, deep feelings for people, so strong, they overtake me and my emotions, then they are gone, as fast as they came, ha. Other times, I am indifferent, I don't think about things, I don't care about anything or anyone, it's so strange, these thoughts. People recognize it in me, and in certain situations it works to my advantage...

My first week back in NYC was tough, everything stressed me out, I was overwhelmed and I was emotionally connected to someone I couldn't be with, the last two weeks (minus one day) have been amazing! The things that bothered me before don't even tickle my toes right now! ha.

This weekend, I had birthday parties and reunions to attend to, I was so happy happy happy, like a 48 hour happy spree. I got a few "surprise" emails from two people in particular, thanks guys, I appreciate all the love!

ok, enough of my randomness for now, ha. I'm just feelin a bit silly at the moment :p

No comments: