Monday, July 27, 2009

recovery-- part 2

I'm still in pain, but I can walk now. (Thank god, those crutches killed my arms and almost broke my armpits, they look all fun when other people are using them, but its a different story when it's you struggling to walk with them!)

Today I went back to work.

A few days ago, random bruises started appearing on parts of my body that I didn't even think was impacted. They are all healing now. I looked battered! I'm not all like, "oh my god" my bruises, more like intrigued on how the body recuperates itself, and amazed feeling my own body slowly healing. I have to be kind and patient, everything takes time. I'm not superficial, I just want to start being active again, and I can't when I am in this condition! I can't even sleep on my right side!

By this weekend I hope to be better, I can't miss anymore birthday parties! PLUS-- I need to enjoy my free time in NYC! come on already! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ves mi amor?? ya estas recuperandote, y al final es mas rapido de lo que tu esperabas! de puta madre!!! me alegro muchisimo por ti, y por tu rapida recuperacion. ya veras como en poco tiempo tus lesiones desaparecen totalmente. ojala estuviera ahi contigo y pudiera ayudarte a recuperarte!!! bueno my baby, muchos besos!! ah, solo quedan 6 semanas!!!