Monday, August 10, 2009

3 weeks later and 1 month to go

So today is the third week after my accident and when the doctors told me I would be fully healed. I still can't bend my leg all the way back, but I started running again and am at work like normal. I can go shooting around the city with my students now and wear dresses without feeling self conscious about my bruises, ha, this for me is important! ;-)

Today also marks 4 more weeks that I have in NYC before heading back to Spain. Crazy how time is flying. I'll miss it so much, I've been emotionally connected with a lot of people here and I KNOW I will definitely miss my students, like always, I'm such a sap!

ahhhh... vida es asi.

1 comment:

Meme Ruiz said...

But you are an awesome one!!! :-P
I know we couldn't meet up this time, but next time your in the country we have GOT to have lunch or something. :-)