Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hmmm...

Everything in Malaga is closed on Sundays (except churches and restaurants), so there's really no choice but to go for a walk or have a coffee in one of the many restaurants. This past Sunday my Spanish guy and I took an early morning walk through the city. It also happened to be Columbus Day weekend, so the city was close to empty, I guess everyone went away for the long holiday weekend...

When boredom ensues (which rarely happens, but for some reason happened this weekend), the result is usually creativity, Spanish guy decided to calm his boredom by talking my ear off and taking pictures, here's the result of his photographers spasm and my impatient-ness with it all, ha:




The truth is I secretly liked that he was taking pictures and documenting the walk... shhhh... I love art and I love documentation, so the boredom, and closed shops in Malaga produced something nice and unique, the artist in Spanish guy came out...

No comments: