Thursday, December 10, 2009

Belfast, a quick tour, 2009.

I have a vibrant and radiant addiction to Belfast. The city I spent just about a year living in 3 years ago. I went back to pick up my diploma, and I did all the things I loved so dearly doing while I lived there. This time I had my best friend in tow.

Going on a black cab, political tour through the conflicted and segregated neighborhoods:

signing the peace wall on Falls Road.
a traditional Irish breakfast, YUM (this is the vegetarian option):
Christmas tent, having hot chocolate with whipped cream! perfect!
At the Crown, the most famous and oldest pub in Belfast, opened in the 18th century.
at the Brazilian birthday party!
a magician made me a doggie balloon, aww... :)
at the newly renovated Ulster Museum
at the Botanical Gardens
At the city hall Christmas market
rain drops keep falling on my head.
holler!
one of the trucks that helps the drunk people with free snacks, tea and coffee (no, I didn't need help, just wanted free tea at 2am!)
my university, one wing.
fake snow starting falling down on us at the mall!!!

No comments: