Sunday, December 13, 2009

December babies are CRAZY!

My apartment from the outside, feliz cumpleanos to me!

This is SO true, the lyrics from a Spanish rap song:

Diciembre, el último mes
Yo vine al mundo en este, el 1 y el 9
Y toos los de este signo estamo locos desde chicos
Por culpa de gritos y los putos villancicos
Se acabao se a llegao al final ganaste el juego
Pero momentáneamente porque empieza el nuevo
Y no termina hasta que pierdes la energía tus colores
Alegrías, desengaños, amores, desamores

Un año más.

I had my birthday party on Saturday night. My real birthday is next week, but I'm going skiing, so I couldn't celebrate with my friends.

I ROCKED a BIG GIANT feather clip all night! word. It was a French theme party and me and my friends rocked it out all night long!












After the house party, out on the town:

No comments: