Monday, December 14, 2009

my food habits throughout the years.

A few years ago I was addicted to peanut butter. I ate it everyday on bread or with an apple, or sometimes right out of the jar, the chunkier the better.

A year later I dropped the PB habit and became addicted to cheddar cheese. I had it for breakfast everyday on whole wheat toast, or chopped up on crackers.

For the last year I've been addicted to cherry tomatoes. I would buy a small pack and eat them for a snack throughout the day, every day.

Now-------> I'm addicted to RED BELL PEPPERS. I eat one every day.
A whole one.
Raw, cooked, chopped up, it doesn't matter. I love the taste!

This is my cycle of food. The only thing they all have in common is that I shared a chunk of my life with these individual foods. Now it's the red peppers turn to live this phase of my life with me.

YUM!

(all of these foods, of course were combined with others which varied every day)

2 comments:

BeenAroundTheWorld said...

Interesting food choices. However, I have so been craving peanut butter lately. Food is good, be it for health or thought. Happy Holidays!!!

Alex said...

que dieta tan sana y equilibrada, jajajajja... ojala tuviera yo esos habitos de comida, en vez comer porquerias y dulces!!! pero a veces tambien como sano :)
te amo mi princesa. te amo mas que a nada ni nadie en mi vida.
besitos!!!