Wednesday, December 16, 2009

birthdays & love <3

So, in 2 more days I'll turn 28. It's strange that another year passed by so quickly, I remember last year I was getting all ready to party and CELEBRATE THIS beautiful life, and now I'm doing it all over again with different people!

It's strange to think that in only a year from now you might be in a totally different situation, with completely different people. In my case, I have found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I never felt that way before with anyone, and FINALLY after almost 28 years on this earth I have found the one for me. HE NEVER NOT ONE TIME made me cry. He NEVER left me alone when I needed him, he ALWAYS gives me love, nothing but love, always. Its almost a year that we are together now, and I knew from the first day I saw him that he would be mine.

So as I celebrate another amazing 365 days on this earth complete, full with love, friends, good food, great health, new experiences, unique cultures, nature, and HAPPINESS HAPPINESS HAPPINESS, I thank the person that will share my 28th year on this earth with me more than anyone else. Alex, I thank you and I love you.

For everyone else, don't loose hope, it's possible to be happy.

more bday blogs to come...

1 comment:

Alex said...

Mami, este blog es precioso. Es muy profundo e increíble. Lo mejor de todo es la manera con la que abres tu corazón y traduces lo que te está diciendo con sus latidos. Me he emocionado leyendolo. No tengo palabras para decir lo mucho que me encanta lo que has escrito sobre mi. Tampoco puedo encontrar la manera de darte las gracias por todo lo que me das, y por querer pasar el resto de tu vida conmigo. Yo deseo lo mismo, pasar el resto de mi vida contigo. El resto me da igual. Sólo quiero estar contigo. Te amo mi vida. Te amo y me encanta hacerte feliz. Quiero que seas siempre la chica mas feliz del mundo. Yo lucho por eso, por hacerte cada día un poquito más feliz. Porque, como ya te dije hace tiempo, tu felicidad es mi obsesión y mi gran objetivo.
Millones de besos y gracias a ti.
I love you my sweet princess!