Thursday, December 17, 2009

a kiss.

This afternoon while I was crossing the street opposite from the beach, the warm salty mediterranean air lightly kissed in my face. The feeling was unforgettable. It was so comforting, almost as if an angel sent that breeze as a message that guardians are watching over me.

I felt so calm, so relaxed, I felt so rejuvenated.

What a perfect way to start a one month vacation, and my birthday weekend. It calms my soul to know that there are small pleasures out there just waiting to be discovered. I was fortunate enough to not only experience one, but recognize it as well. xo.

1 comment:

Alex said...

hey mami!!! que bien que tienes ahora 1 mes de vacaciones!! te las mereces mi amor. ahora disfruta y descansa. me siento muy afortunado de poder pasarlas contigo, dandote cariƱo y todo lo que tu quieras mi vida. te amo, te amo y te amo mi corazoncito!! millones de besos tiernos y dulces.