Friday, December 18, 2009

snow snow snow!

I just made the most adorable cake in the world! It's chocolate with chocolate frosting, I crumbled up white cookies to use as snow, and I used white frosting to make a snow man, I sprinkled sugar all over it to make it look as if its snowing. I made a BIRTHDAY WINTER WONDERLAND cake. It's appropriate because Spanish guy and I are leaving the warm Mediterranean to drive up to the highest mountain peak in Spain, the world famous Sierra Nevada to play winter sports!

Ski, snowboard, sled, hike, make snow angels, and snow men/ladies, hehe.

I'm so excited!

I'm bringing my cake so we can celebrate my birthday there tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Alex said...

CUMPLEAÑOS FEEEELIIIZ, CUMPLEAÑOS FEEEELIIIIZ!!! TE DESEEEOOO MY LOOOOVEEEEE, CUUUUMPLEAAAAÑOOOOOOS FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!!!!
mira mi cancion de cumpleaños para ti mi amor. el pastel estaba delicioso, ojala pudiera comerme uno entero cada dia. y mas delicioso estaba sabiendo que lo habias hecho tu con tus manitas y todo tu amor, el ingrediente secreto que hace de cada comida tuya que sea la mejor!!! millones de besos. espero que este cumpleaños haya sido el mejor de tu vida y que nunca lo olvides. yo me siento muy especial y afortunado de que lo hayas compartido conmigo. me encanta estar contigo y no quiero separarme de ti nunca. eres mi dia, mi noche, mi cielo, mi sol, mi luna, mis estrellas, eres mi planeta de amor y eres todo para mi!!!! TE AMO CON TODAS MIS FUERZAS! besitos mami
ALEX