Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 6th twenty-ten

What a gorgeous day in Malaga today, well yesterday too and tomorrow again! Like 80 degrees and it's the beginning of February! I had a great run today, well it was a bit too hot, but GORGEOUS to see the sea and all the people enjoying it! Then I had a GREAT lunch on my terrace with my sexy "roommate" haha. Now I'm off to see a Flamenco show in Marbella-- not looking forward to the drive there, but I'm excited to see the performance! I'm going to wear a flower in my hair "senorita rita rita rita with the flower in her hair" , why not, I enjoy my life and have fun with it!! kisssssssssesssssss to everyone!






2 comments:

Alex said...

WAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUWWW!!!! WAUW, WAUW, WAUW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A PERFECT DAY WE HAD TODAY MAMI!!!
I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SHARE MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH YOU! I DONT WANT TO BE WITHOUT YOU NEVER, NEVER IN MY LIFEEE!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT????
WELL MY SWEET BABY, HAVE FUN IN THE FLAMENCO SHOW!!!! I MISS YOUU!!
BESITOS MI AMOR!!!
TE AMO, ALEX

mendoza said...

wauuwww!!! lol.

TIME TO STUDY!