Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a kiss.

Sorry, I had to blog about this, because I think it's one of the cutest things in the world! I have a tattoo of my own lips on me, I know, I know, I got it when I was 18, but to be honest I love it, I think it's so great and so symbolic of who I am and what I think of my abilities!
Anyway... I happened to be wearing the same color lipstick as my tattoo yesterday and I kissed Spanish guy and look what appeared, the same as mine!!! HHAHAHHA, am I the only one that thinks this is great? okay, maybe I am.... but it's okay, I'm at home bored waiting for the pizza pie to arrive from TELEPIZZA! yum.

2 comments:

Alex said...

jajajajajajajaja...
OSTIA QUE WAPO!!!!!!

y no, no eres la unica que lo piensa. el primer dia que fuimos de cervecitas te dije que era un tatoo muy erotico y sensual, ya sabes...

kilos y kilos de besos como el del tatuaje...MMMUUUAAAKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU
ALEX

Dream Seeker said...

how soo very cute...i love it