Thursday, February 11, 2010

things.

So I'm typing right now as my nails are drying, I have to be out of my house in 12 minutes to meet my friends for tapas, but I don't think I'm going to make it. My cell phone is ringing too, but I cant answer it because it's in my pocket and if I reach inside of my pocket, I'll mess up my nails! (important stuff, eh??)
I missed my 5 mile run today because I got home from work and got so distracted that I didn't eat lunch and by the time I finished doing what I was doing it was too late, and now I have plans so I cant go, and plus it's too late anyway, it's 9:15pm here right now (3:15pm NYC time and 8:15 Belfast time).

Well, that's all for now. The Andalusian celebration is starting, so I think I'll have traditional food tonight, Porra, salads, bread... yum.

okay doke.
xo

No comments: