Monday, March 22, 2010

Mr. & Ms. FUNK-- a bit of everything--YA ESTA

It's so fun to dress up, I love it! I love wearing different colors, styling my hair with accessories, and most of all, I love birthday parties! I had the extreme pleasure of going to an Austrian birthday party in the old part of Málaga center on Saturday night, in the birthday boys house (then out on the town). He lives in a charming traditional Spanish piso. It was FABULOUS!

Me and Spanish guy, AKA Mr Funk, rocked it out all night with some of my closest friends. It was truly an international night, Americans, Italians, Austrians, Spanish... hmm... yeah, I think that's all. ha.




Anyway, here's a tid-bit of information, do you know that Germans and Austrians sing happy birthday in English? There's no translation. Interesting, no? I thought so.

So... I titled this blog Mr. & Ms. Funk cause Spanish guy and I rocked it out like everyone should to celebrate Spring in amazing brilliant colors full of happiness, and good cheer.

PS: Sometimes I write about random things and I theme hop, but I'm sure you already know that.

3 comments:

Alex said...

es mi blog favorito. QUE GUAPO ESTA MAMI!!!!

besitos
ALEX

Dream Seeker said...

we will never forget these awesome moments and it saddens my heart to think about leaving...we never know when we will actually go but looking back will forever be a joy in my heart to have known you and your spanish guy...all of our spanish guys.

mendoza said...

So don't think about leaving, I DONT! You can always come back with no problem, where there's a will, theres a way!

AWWWW, and you are soo sweet!Me and Spanish guy, hahaha.

besitos wapa!