Sunday, May 2, 2010

the countdown begins, mini vacay numero uno

A weekend in Fuengirola, my favorite mini vacation spot.

This time there was a group of us, we beached it out, swam, danced salsa in the sand with no music. At night we went to the feria intercultural that was only set up for one weekend, there were over 30 countries represented each with their own tent, live music, food and drinks. We spent most of our time dancing in Venezuela, Cuba and Peru. It was so fun, then we all had a sleep over!!! I feel like a giant kid sometimes!!

I have 4 more weeks to go in Spain and I am going to enjoy every second of it! Tomorrow we are going on another mini vacation, this time it's a surprise from my Spanish fiance, formerly known as Spanish guy! YAY!


( I like to show my outfits, fashion baby, fashion!!!)<-- I know, I know, I sound like an idiot!



2 comments:

Alex said...

joe!!! que finde tan nice!!!

aver si podemos aprovecharlos todos baby. el proximo a almeria!!

come on!

besitos my fiance!!

Dream Seeker said...

it wasnt peru...it was chile! cuba, venezuela and chile...it was a really fun weekend. i had such a great time with you guys. im glad you could come over and enjoy urselves and sleep over with ur own room. it was a good time.