Saturday, May 1, 2010

ENGAGEMENT

I got engaged!
It's very special to me because not only have I found one of the best people that I've ever known with the biggest heart ever, but he is also the best boyfriend that a girl could have, he loves me to death.
I am lucky to have him in my life for the rest of my life.

SIDE NOTE: In Spain people don't get engaged, there are no engagement rings, they go straight to the alter. He did it the American way. This is unique because it was hard for him to find a traditional engagement ring, my ring is NOT Traditional, it's a simple Spanish ring and its beautiful! I LOVE IT!

I feel like I'm living a fairy tale, a real-life fairy tale. Whoever says they are not real obviously doesn't know our story.


4 comments:

Alex said...

FELICIDAD!!! es lo unico que se puede decir.

besitos amor mio!

A.VEZ said...

Wow everytime I log in I find something interesting! Congrats! You finally found your soulmate for life! ;-)

mendoza said...

thanks!@ Hows it goin with you???

Dream Seeker said...

im happy for you guys...you deserve each other. always love each other with all ur hearts...