Thursday, May 27, 2010

intento numero 2! ES-pan_YIOL

I had my PJ's on real early today, like at 8pm, because its the only way for me to stay put in my house... I'm studying for my Spanish exam which is next Tuesday, June 1st. I don't want to fail it like I did last semester. I mean, it wont change my life if I pass or fail, but I want to do it for myself!

So I've been here bored out of my mind studying the subjunctive. I had plans to go to a fería tomorrow with a huge group of friends, but I think I might have to cancel to sneak in a few extra hours of studying. I wont have so much time this weekend because its my going away party! YAY!

Okay, I should get back to my Spanish books now..

adios.

1 comment:

Alex said...

ai ai!!! a estudiar se ha dicho. que esta vez SI QUE APRUEBAS!
POR COJONES!!! jajajaja...

besitos amor, yo tambien voy a estudiar contigo!!!