Wednesday, May 26, 2010

life and photo shoots

Although I have a lot going on right now, and I don't mean this in a good way... my fiance and I managed to go on a 4-HOUR engagement photo shoot! It was my idea initially, and I was really excited about it, I bought a new outfit, thought out the theme in my head, bought a huge real flower for my hair and off we went. I only have one more week in Spain and I wanted to make sure that we had a Spanish/European photo shoot before we became New Yorkers, haha.

It turns out that my fiance LOVED it more than me, he is still talking about what a great experience it was.

I have to say, it doesn't seem like a lot, but we were exhausted afterward. We walked all over the city, climbed rocks and mountains, ran along the beach... phew... we have over 500 photos to choose from. We were selecting photos yesterday and we love them all... it's going to be difficult to decide on the final photos but we are really happy with the results. We had a magical fairytale theme going on, very trance/dreamy like, although we wont post pictures until the announcement is sent out and received because we don't want to spoil the surprise.

We are taking this one step at a time. When we are done with engagement announcements, we'll decide on dates and venues.

I wish the rest of my life was sorted out and as easy as this photo shoot was... only if...

1 comment:

Alex said...

what a nice nice photo shoot we had!!! jajajjaja...

a mi me encantó. espero que a ti te gustara tanto como a mi. lo pasamos super bien. ahora tenemos que elegirlas!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

besitos amor mio!!