Wednesday, June 2, 2010

AIRLINES!

This is RIDICULOUS! I've been living in Spain for just about 2 years now, so naturally I've been accumulating things, so when it comes time to pack, I'm like DAMN, I can only bring 2 suitcases! So I had to choose between one of the first picture frames I bought from Zara home when I first got here or a picture frame that I brought over that I had for years (just to name one example of the decisions I have). I want to have some familiar items in my new place, AND I want to have at least one nice dress, outfit, my super cool/funky winter jackets, and summer shoes, sandals, winter boots, and not to mention all my antique jewelry and jewelry I bought while I was here (I'm a bit obsessed with jewelry, especially big earrings)

WELL NOW, COME TO FIND OUT, I can only bring one suitcase! I knew that a few airlines were changing their rules, but I didn't know all of them changed them! GOD DAMNIT! AND I'll be damned if I pay 50 freakin euros to bring an extra suitcase on board when I'm, already paying out the ass for my plane ticket!

UGHHH... now, I have to cut all my stuff in half... maybe it will be okay. I guess it just means that I have to do a little shopping when I get to NYC, but to be honest, I don't really like to shop, actually, I hate it, especially if there's a lot of people...

oh gosh, well, I'll get back to packing now!

I decided that I am NOT a fan of ANY AIRLINE expect JETBLUE because I think they are the only airline that doesn't charge for the 2 bag.!

1 comment:

Flonia said...

FYI, hope this helps...http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/05/06/business/businessspecial/20100506-pack-ss.html?src=me&ref=homepage