Friday, June 11, 2010

NYC living

I have everything a girl could ever want, a fabulous fiance, a great job, the best friends in the world, freedom to do what I want without being responsible for anyone or anything, I'm in shape, nice hair, etc

BUT...

I'm HOMELESS!

I don't have a house to live in. I've been hopping around peoples houses since I got back, which is not so bad, it's kind of fun actually, BUT I would like to have a place to put my things in, a place I can start decorating, a place I can call HOME.

Here's the problem:
NYS law protects tenants as if they were babies, which I think is ridiculous (usually I'm all for tenants rights, but the laws now are CRAZY!), I can't move into my apartment because the guy that was suppossed to move out wont leave and he hasn't paid in 6 months, SO I came back from Spain to hook the apartment up before my fiance comes and I cant even get into it! The guy can't be put out, it's a long process to get him out, Landlord Tenant Court and all that, so who knows when I'll be able to move in PLUS NYC apartment prices are through the roof, ridiculous!! I don't know WHO can afford to live in NYC anymore!! geezzz...

Well, for now I'll keep my fingers crossed that he'll be out in the next few days, cause this hopping around is taking a toll on me. I want a bit of stability right now.

I guess this is NYC living... we'll see what happens...

2 comments:

Alex said...

no te preocupes mi amorcito!! ya veras como ya mismo el hombre ese se va del sotano de tu madre y podemos vivir ahi.

I miss you my love!!!
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss

Dream Seeker said...

sorry girl..wish u would have stayed here a bit longer...that happened to my dad in ohio. its a long tedious process. what are you doing in the mean time?