Thursday, June 10, 2010

NYC

So I'm back in NYC. It's been kinda crazy I have to admit. Some not-so-nice things have happened, and some SUPA DUPA COOL things have happened so far too AND I haven't even been here for more than a week yet! I forgot how much I love NYC, there's always something to do. EVERYDAY I have different plans with different people. It's GREAT!

I've been studying a lot too; I took a huge government exam this morning, so all of my days have been spent reviewing American History, Economics, The Constitution, Math, Languages, International Politics, and English Grammar-- And starting NOW I'm finally free to do what I want, YIPPIE SKIPPIE!

I'm starting with Happy Hour at Cantineros tonight! For me, that symbolizes the start of SUMMER IN NYC, it's my spot, I'm there almost every week after work!

More blogs documenting Mendoza in NYC (me) to come. HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS! I think I'm in for a roller coaster ride through NYC this summer!

1 comment:

Dream Seeker said...

all righty then..ill be waiting to hear all about it.