Sunday, July 18, 2010

elementary school reunion, PS 39

Last night I had my ELEMENTARY SCHOOL reunion! I've kept in contact with most of these people over the years, but for others it was their first time seeing each other for 17 years! CRAZY! The way we vibed it was like we were brothers and sisters, well really, we grew up together, we cried together, we learned together, we sang together and danced together, we learned to read together, we ran and played together. We are kinda like what a brother sister relationship would be. SO FUN, SO EASY GOING, SO HAPPY!

Aww man... great times. Its so amazing to have long time friends, you know they'll be there for you no matter what!







I really feel like I know some of the best people in the world! I hardly ever have problems with any of my friends, always have good times and we are always smiling!! Its so great!

No comments: