Wednesday, September 15, 2010

love and smiles in Spain

I went on a (what I call) Spanish mini vacation. I was only there for six days, but I have to say, for five of those days, I was non-stop smilesss!!! Everything was beautiful, the air was fresh, and it was so great to walk along the streets that I walked along every day for the last two years. To go to my favorite restaurants and experience the familiar tastes, to feel the hot sun on my body, kissing and caressing me, and everything inbetween, and the breeze in my face while driving along the beach.

A few weeks ago I was questioning the idea to go because I was only able to go for a short time and the tickets were so expensive, but I definitely made the right decision!
The most special part of the trip for me was the time I spent with Spanish guy in the town that he grew up in. I really felt a deeper connection after sleeping under the stars with him in his mountain village and seeing where he grew up and all the places he had fond memories of. It was so special to me that he wanted to share that with me, I mean I worked in his village, but we never really explored it like we did this time. It brought us closer together.
Here's a photo journal of our short time back in Spain:




















Until next year Spain... until next year...

2 comments:

Alex said...

thank you baby, por querer que yo te enseƱara mi pueblito, los sitios especiales para mi y compartir conmigo mis recuerdos!!!

todo mi amor para ti!!!

besitos cielo

Anonymous said...

How romantic, sexy and fun. What a perfect way to kiss the summer goodbye! You are so lucky!!! And blessed-- your old apartment, dang!