Friday, October 1, 2010

booty

So... I'm the Director of a program in a small non-profit that's located in a High school Building in Manhattan. All the students in the school know me because I went to their classes to make presentations and I taught an intro to film class.

Anyway...

Today, I was walking through the halls, its Friday, so I was dressed down-- jeans, and a nice shirt-- and one of the girls says (from across the hall),

hey Ms Director lady!!

and I was like, hey girl! How's it going?

And she says:

Good, did anyone ever tell you you have a cake?
(and all her friends say, yeah she got a cake all right!

And I was like:

A cake, whats that? Like a cake to eat? haha

And she says, no, like a fatty, you know, a nice big butt.

I was so embarrassed. I said, it must be my Cuban side, and I kept it moving trying not to show how shocked and embarrassed I was.


I guess these things happen when you work with teens, they notice things, especially body parts. hahaha...


2 comments:

Alex said...

jajajjajajaja
jajajajajjaja
jajajajjajajaj
jajajajjajajaja
jajajajajajja

ese es tu nuevo nombre amorsito: big cake!!!!

besitos mi culazo!!!

mendoza said...

stop it!