Sunday, September 26, 2010

another injury, madre mia!

It happened again-- and this time I had a feeling it would. I had a feeling I would get hurt, it was just something I felt inside me, especially when my mother suggested I put on a helmet...

I rolled out of my house, and started gliding along 5th ave in Brooklyn, then all of a sudden, BANG!! my knees crash into the asphalt, then comes my left shoulder, wrist and elbow BOOM BANG BING!!!!, then the side of my head goes crashing into the sidewalk. BAM! And that was it... I was down and out!

AGAIN I am immobile! I can't walk, I cant lift my arms up, I can't do anything!

A wonderful couple in a car stopped and the woman was crying and asking me if I was okay. There was blood everywhere and I couldn't stop shaking. They put me in their car and took me home. I cleaned myself up, checked out my head wound and like the idiot that I am, I went back out to meet my soccer team in Prospect Park, after that we had tacos. When I got home I realized that that was a big mistake. My knees had grown to a size that I have never seen before. Its like I had 2-3 knees in one!


Look how swollen my legs are and especially my knees:



I hope I'm able to walk again soon, I have things to do!

2 comments:

Alex said...

dont worry amorsito de mi vida!!! yo voy a take care of you!!

besitos mi cojita!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, what? You got in ANOTHER serious accident? Ok Chris, that's enough already.