Thursday, September 23, 2010

thinking out-loud

I'm trying to do it all.

Plan my wedding, study for my GRE's to get into a doctorate program, work a full time job in a Directors position, Train for a 5k race, and fabulously furnish my apartment all while trying to have fun and see my friends and family.

I've been known to be able to juggle a lot at one time, and it seems like I'm getting it done again (I mean, I have time to write this blog, right?)

But the fact is, I haven't gotten anywhere with my wedding, and my studying has been pretty off and on. I guess when you focus on too much at once, other things are sacrificed.

I have to make a list of my priorities.

okay, here they are:

Work, 40 hrs a week
Study (until the first week of Oct)
Train for 5k
Plan wedding
furnish apartment

I figure the last two on the list I have more time for, the first one is a given-- I have to do it, and the studying and training will only be temporary. The Wedding will be my focus after my exam, then little by little I'll furnish the apartment. I already have a couch, bed, mirror, toaster, microwave, plants, TV, TV stand and DVD player. Oh yeah, I also have a bistro table. I guess thats okay for now.

Okay folks, thanks for listening to me work things out out-loud.

I feel so much better...

:D

No comments: