Sunday, September 19, 2010

nyc bday for spanish guy

Spanish guy, my fiances, surprise birthday party!

Since it was his first and probably last birthday in NYC, I wanted to make it special, so I called up all my people that have met Alex and invited them out. It was all last minute, so it was so nice to see people coming in from Queens, Long Island, the Bronx and other parts of Brooklyn just to celebrate with him. We felt the love that night!

First my bro, me and Spanish guy went out for mexican, (OUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AND I DARE TO GO A BIT FURTHER AND SAY OUR OBSESSION), then we met everyone at the lounge where they all surprised him and we spent all night out. It was a nice vibe, a nice place and Spanish guy was surprised and happy!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMORCITO MIO!!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

THANK YOU!!!

la verdad es que no esperaba algo tan nice el dia de mi cumple, ya sabes que para mi siempre ha sido un dia casi normal...

bueno, sin palabras para agradecerte a ti y a tus amigos el buen momento que me hicisteis pasar. gracias por compartir un ratito tan agradable conmigo.


besos para todos y en especial para mi guapitita!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex! What a fun night you all must have had! I wish I had been there! Man, you're living it up!