Sunday, November 7, 2010

engagement party- all the love

BEST-ENGAGEMENT-PARTY-EVER!
We had so much fun and so many people came! My friends that I grew up with, my mom, dad and both sides of my family! My maid of honor bought cup-cakes with gorgeous flowers on them. The fondue was amazing! AND we had the whole bar/resturant to ourselves for the first 4 hours until it turned into a club, playing salsa, Euro music, and old school hip-hop. It couldn´t have gotten better! PLUS-- it was daylight savings time so we had an extra hour of partying!

I love my fiance and I love my family and friends. What a great kick-off to serious wedding planning! Cant Wait!!!!


heading to the spot!

our party favors and save the date cards!

wine and fondue!
how pretty! the cupcake tree!
my heart (my bro) and my crazy eyes, ha.

xo
getting ready to take a series of pictures, my family!


maid of honor and me!
she got engaged!
cup cakes and champagne
me and my life long friend!
awwww, my maid of honor with a surprise attack hug!
waiting for the toast
my my girl and my bro
look how handsome my fiance is! whistle whistle!

more pictures and blogs to come.

4 comments:

Alex said...

wow!!! vaya party!!!

un dia inolvidable para mi, tan especial como compartir mi vida contigo!!

i love you amorsito!!!

mendoza said...

si, verdad!???! Todo este amor pa nosotros! K suerte tenemos para tener tanto gente bueno en nuestros vidas! :)

i love you too guapititititito!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful party you had! You look soooo gorgeous, (loving that hair!) and Alex is HOT! Theose cupcakes look delicious! Im SO jealous I wasnt there!!!!! Salsa? Fondue! Cupcakes!!! And every sigle person in your whole life! (with a couple exceptions...)That is so great Chris! You two should feel so loved! You most certainly are!

mendoza said...

awww... thanks! :0)