Thursday, November 18, 2010

stuff.

So I just wanted to write a quick update on my NYC life. Spanish guy and I are deciding whether or not to go back to Spain in September or to stay in NYC for another year or two. The reason we would go back is for him to get his Masters Degree, and I would study Spanish and start my own business. The reason to stay in NYC would be for me to get my PHD and for us to save money. Its a difficult decision, I really miss Spain, but at the same time, I'm loving life in NYC. Its great to have such accessible friends, and theres so much to do.

I'm still taking dance classes at Alvin Ailey. I started taking a fight-club class with a friend of mine too. I started running again (after my roller blading accident) and will run a 4 mile race in December. Running is like my drug, I just really don't feel well when I don't run! There' really is something to this whole endorphin thing!

Spanish guy and I have been seeing friends on the weekends, and really taking advantage of our time in NYC. We love Brooklyn and we love Queens and thats where we spend most of our free time. We only go to the city when we have a party to go to or when theres a restaurant we want to try out.

Well, thats all for now, I just thought I'd pop in and write something non wedding related, haha.

xo



No comments: