Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We started out having a private mini Thanksgiving on Wednesday night. We cooked a small meal, creamy macaroni and cheese and sweet onion broccoli. We had a great bottle of wine that was given to us as a gift for our engagement party. A little later my brother came over and we spent the whole night being merry! It was great!






Our Thanksgiving dinner at my Uncles House! It was so nice to spend it with my fathers side of the family. My whole life I was with my moms side, but as I mentioned in an earlier blog, y dad and I are getting really close lately, so I wanted to spend it with him.

After the last picture, I dropped the camera and broke it. So theres no documentation of the fabulous night we had. We played dominoes until 2am then went to the Queens Center Mall and shopped until 5:30am. We were like zombies walking out of there. I dont know how I drove between the rain, fog and lack of sleep, it was a miracle we made it home!

I have to admit, it was the best Thanksgiving I ever had, and it was so special for Spanish guy too because it was his first American Thanksgiving!







Today we had lunch with my mom and her boyfriend to celebrate. We are still recuperating from our 3-day celebration. It's 10:20pm on Black Friday and we are at Starbucks, ha.

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on. Can we worship that dress for a minute please!?
Amen mama. You look so good and that dress is something else. I need to-have to- see it in person. Can I just touch it? Ok, Im being silly but that is the most perfect piece of art I have ever seen. Please dont tell me its one of a kind. No Beacons Closet, pleasssseee somewhere else!! Oh! And your T-day looks festive! Im happy you and your Dad are buddies! Cant wait to have you cook for me on that electronic stove top! Besos :)

mendoza said...

lol! thanks! Yes, its vintage (you know how we do!!!) lol.

besos